James, Tiare and Caleb Kelly. How we came to be!

We met when we were 16 and were friends who occasionally dated until we really started dating in November of 2007.

Tiare graduated from BYU in December 2006 and is currently teaching kindergarten at Twin Peaks Elementary.

James graduated in accounting from the University of Utah in May of 2011, and is currently working in the accounting department for Enterprise.

We were married in the Salt Lake Temple on July 18, 2008.

We had Caleb Scott Auali'i on September 14, 2009

We're expecting baby boy #2 on April 6, 2012

and we are continuing our amazing journey through life!



Friday, March 5, 2010

Caleb's first solids!

So we gave Caleb his first solid food a couple of weeks ago. You can give a baby solids when they double their birth weight, or are over 17 lbs, which means I could've started Caleb on solids at only 2 months!! I thought it was too early, and I was obviously producing PLENTY of milk, so I held off until his 5 month birthday. It was so funny watching him taste the rice cereal, and not knowing what to think about it! I've now switched to the oatmeal, which he loves, and it's not so constipating. I plan on starting him on veggies next week :)
p.s. Ignore the super ugly highchair. My mom bought it like 14 years ago, and won't let me get a new one because there is no room in their entire house for another highchair. Oh well, we'll just get one when we move, to match our kitchen :)


This picture is my absolute favorite! It says it all!


James is showing Caleb how to open his mouth open wide!


His reaction was hillarious! He didn't know whether to swallow or spit it out.

I can't believe Caleb turns 6 months old in just 10 days! He's growing so fast!

1 comment:

  1. I wish someone would feed me my food while I sat in a chair--babies sure do have a pretty sweet life!! I can't believe he will be 6 months old soon, where does the time go?!?!

    ReplyDelete