James, Tiare and Caleb Kelly. How we came to be!

We met when we were 16 and were friends who occasionally dated until we really started dating in November of 2007.

Tiare graduated from BYU in December 2006 and is currently teaching kindergarten at Twin Peaks Elementary.

James graduated in accounting from the University of Utah in May of 2011, and is currently working in the accounting department for Enterprise.

We were married in the Salt Lake Temple on July 18, 2008.

We had Caleb Scott Auali'i on September 14, 2009

We're expecting baby boy #2 on April 6, 2012

and we are continuing our amazing journey through life!



Monday, February 15, 2010

Go USA!



I LOVE tivo, especially so I can record all of the Olympic events, and fast forward through the boring ones. I watched the pairs figure skating, and I'm amazed by their talent! I even watched "Cutting Edge" on Saturday night to get me pumped up for the Olympics. Did anyone else watch Apolo Ohno and JR barely get the silver and bronze medal. Good thing that Korean got greedy :) Oh and the Americans who won gold and bronze in the womens moguls, the amazing Shaun White, Evan Lysacek, Lindsey Vonn, Bode Miller, Seth Wescott, etc. etc. etc. I'm so proud to be a citizen of this country, especially when we kick booty!

No comments:

Post a Comment